Caitlin in Cambridge

Chapter two of my international adventures and studies: More than you'll ever want to know about my life in Cambridge, England

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hurray for Loquita!!!

Ok, ok, since I've not only been bad about blogging, I've been bad about emailing as well, I decided I better put my congratulations to Ker here so that she knows how proud I am of her....

Her article, "Madison's Minimum Wage Ordinance, Section 104.001, and the Future of Home Rule in Wisconsin," which is not just an interesting topic, but one that actually means something for people working in Madison, is being published in the Wisconsin Law Review!!!

Isn't she brilliant? I definitely think so!!! And if that wasn't enough, the article won the 2006 William Herbert Page Award for Best Article on a Specific Topic in the journal!!! And she's now going to be the Senior Notes & Comments Editor for the Law Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, KER!!!!!!!
You're the best!
I think it reflects positively on me that I have such smart, lovely, and incredible-in-every-way friends.
Ok, back to work with me. Just wanted to share that bit of Loquita love since I now know that she reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home