Caitlin in Cambridge

Chapter two of my international adventures and studies: More than you'll ever want to know about my life in Cambridge, England

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oops!

Hmm, over a month without saying anything...I realize that this contributes to a vicious cycle in which you don't read this because I don't write anything new and I don't write anything new because no one's reading it.

Oh well.

Here we are in March, which is schizophrenic in Cambridge - lovely the first few days, then some snow (in ten minute snow showers), then rain today. Essays are almost done (cross your fingers), then all that's left is the dissertation.

Am looking forward to Chris, Mom, Nana, and Abbey all visiting very soon...All three of my calendars + my planner are counting down the days.

So, don't worry, I haven't disappeared completely...Just am getting lazy (and too tired from typing essays to be bothered with the blog)...Will resurface again soon.

Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home