Caitlin in Cambridge

Chapter two of my international adventures and studies: More than you'll ever want to know about my life in Cambridge, England

Friday, February 03, 2006

February....cold, grey, cold

It's hard to believe that it's already February! Yesterday, it was trying to snow here - ie there were very wet, very cold flurries hitting me in my face as I cycled through town...yuck!

On the plus side, this week I got back my exam results and I'm not an admissions error! I also had cream tea, learned that Caribe is a viable essay project (hurray for little or never studied Costa Rican film), had a lovely time at grad hall, and enjoyed my second week of LOST viewing with Megan and Leo.

Coming up, hockey game, more Latin American films, babysitting, and trying to get work done so that I'm set for Mom, Nana, Abbey, and Chris in April!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home