Caitlin in Cambridge

Chapter two of my international adventures and studies: More than you'll ever want to know about my life in Cambridge, England

Saturday, May 20, 2006

apologies and birthday wishes

I was just re-reading some of my Costa Rica blog and realizing how much more interesting my life/blog was last year. Apologies to those of you who have bothered to read silly posts from the UK about...well, about nothing really. I guess that's why I'm so terrible about updating this...no monkeys, no local gossip, and the visitors are far and few between.

I wanted to make one more apology because chances are you won't hear much from me in the next weeks since I have a deadline looming in June (for a thesis which, I am reminded, still needs an argument)....So, either you'll hear nothing from me until after that, or I will write lots of nonsense in order to stall on the thesis writing....either way, I apologise.

On a lighter note, happy birthday Abbey! I can't believe my little sister turns 15 tomorrow! Wow! I remember the day you were born (mostly because I got to skip school and hang out watching TV at Janie's all day). You were tiny and pink and you had shockingly dark hair and you were a girl, which made me soooo happy (not that I don't like having a brother too). And now you're 15!

I hope you are enjoying the early birthday gift I got you while you were here (don't expect anything else; you know how bad I am with the mail!) and that you've figured out some sort of celebration that meets your expectations of coolness (though this is high, I know) and fun.

Miss you. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home